Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello everyone

I welcome u all to this blog on paediatric disability awareness. I am a Speech-Language therapist practising in Navi Mumbai. I dedicate this space to spreading awareness and highlighting various problems faced by specially abled children and their parents during diagnosis and during the course of rehabilitation. This space also aims to help out and assist those who need help in finding professionals nearest to their locality.
I look forward to healthy interaction and information sharing Between like minded individuals and this is my way to give my bit to the society.

2 comments:

naresh said...

good work, priya akka. do keep it up....

Anonymous said...

Hi Priya,

Really good work! I sure knew from school that you will end up doing something special and you proved true to your capabilities.